Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Price In Nepal | Mi A2 Lite Release Date, Spec, Pros, Cons
MI A2 Lite is the sibling to Most Anticipated MI A2. One among the Xiaomi’s second-generation Android One smartphone MI A2 Lite can put up a great fight to stand out and be the best looking Mid-range smartphone. MI A2 Lite is a slimmed down version of MI A2. The Main highlight of A2 Lite is the 4000 mAh Battery which promises a battery life of 2 days. A2 Lite comes also Comes with notched screen design which can be found in most of the smartphones in 2018.
Comparing MI A2 and A2 Lite, The Lite version lack behind in every other area except the battery and screen. You can read the full Here: detail specification of MI A2
Choosing Between these two siblings, we would definitely choose MI A2 considering its excellent camera and processing power.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Pricing
Update: Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is priced around 24,000 – 26,000 (for 4/64GB) (Market price 24,499) in Nepalese market. On our market visit, we found the best price of the device to be 24,000 as of September 12, 2018.
The base model of Mi A2 Lite is priced at 179 Euros. The 4GB + 64GB model is priced at 229 Euros. Considering this Price tag we can expect the price for the base model to be around NRs. 26,000
Xiaomi MI A2 Lite Release Details
The official release date has not been confirmed yet. We expect MI A2 lineup to be available in Nepal by late August.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Pros
- Huge Battery promising 2 days of back up
- 2018 looking notched screen
Xiaomi Mi A2 Cons
- Downgraded Camera, storage option, and processer compared to MI A2
- Little thicker and heavier (Larger Battery)
- No headphone jack
- Micro USB
- 5 MP selfie camera (20 MP on MI A2)
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Specifications
- Display: 5.84 inches IPS LCD FHD display with 19:9 aspect ratio, 16M colors
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1; Android One
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625: octa-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 506 GPU.
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- ROM: 32/64 GB
- Rear camera: Dual 12 MP f/2.2 camera + 5 MP f/2.2 depth sensor with LED flash
- Selfie camera: Single 5 MP f/2.0
- Video:1080p@30/60fps, Gyro-EIS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, proximity, and compass
- SIM: Dual SIM, Nano SIM Dual standby
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4,000 mAh battery (Promises 2 days backup)
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader; single down-firing speaker; 3.5mm jack.
- Colors: Black, Blue, and Gold
Also Read: One Plus 6 Nepal