TU Equivalence Certificate | Pathyakram Bikaas Kendra
TU Equivalence Certificate
If you are one of those who completed a education or a training program in a foreign land, then you might need equivalence certificate to show a level of achievement equivalent to the education system of Nepal. Generally, TU equivalence certificate is issued to students who had completed any of the following study levels from outside country.
- High School
- Undergraduate Level
- Graduate Level
- SLC Transcript + Character Certificate
- +2 Transcript + Character Certificate + Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate and attested documents of currently graduated certificate.
- Visit Pathyakram Bikas Kendra – TU
- Fill the TU equivalence certificate form.
- Provide all your documents to check if they are correct or not, to the person in charge.
- Attest all your documents.
- Deposit Rs 1000 to Nepal Bank Ltd(adjacent to Pathyakram Bikas Kendra) and get a voucher.
- Submit all your documents with a voucher.
- Your Equivalence Certificate will be ready by next working day.
Processing Fee and Time
- Cost: 1000 and Time: Min 1 Day