Eighteen Rare And Historic Photos Of Nepal
Once in a while, we all wish if we had a time travel machine. Theoretically, it is proven that time travel machine can help us to re-live the past and pre-live the future. Unfortunately, we don’t have such machine right now which can take us to future or past but don’t lose hope, we at least have cameras, which is great for capturing the current moment and saving it for future references. Today, ListNepal have collected some of the rare and historic photos of Nepal.
Disclaimer: We have collected these photos from different media on the internet and we don’t hold any copyright for the images. All credit goes to the original photographers.
18 Rare And Historic Photos Of Nepal
1.Bagmati Bridge 1880 A.D
2. Boudhanath Stupa – 1992 A.D
3. Transportation In Nepal – 1950
4. Clock Tower – 1920s
6. GhantaGhar and RaniPokhari 1920 AD
7. Gurkha Army 1915.
8. Kathmandu Airport – 60ies.
9. Nepal Electricity Authority 1915 AD.
10. New Road 1975 AD
11. Parade outside Singha Durbar 1902 AD
12. Patan Dhoka
13. Patan Durbar Square 1883 AD
14. Pokhara Durbar 1893.
15. Singha Durbar 1915 AD
16. Thapathali Durbar Complex 1920 AD
17. Tri-chandra College
18. Western view of Kathmandu before 1934.
To view more rare and historic photos of Nepal you can visit here.
To know more about interesting facts of Nepal, view this article.